Reed diffusers are a popular and practical way to add constant fragrance to any room, without the use of heat or flame. They absorb the fragrance oil like tiny straws, moving it up the length of the reed to the top where it evaporates and disperses the fragrance into the air.
HOW TO USE:
- Place reed sticks into diffuser bottle to absorb oil for one hour.
- Flip reed sticks over to saturate the top part of the reeds that stick out above oil level.
- Let your reed diffuser naturally permeate your space.
- To refresh the fragrance of the reed diffuser, simply repeat steps 2-3.
**Reed diffusers will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a subtle and luxurious scent within 24 hours.
- Do not light the diffuser reeds.
- Ensure your reed diffuser is placed out of reach of children and pets in an area where it will not be easily knocked over.
- If spilt, the mixture may stain surfaces.
- Please also remember to always flip diffuser reed sticks over a paper towel and to wipe bottle so no oil drips onto your table/surface.
- In small spaces, like bathrooms, use less sticks.